To aid in planning the Area V and Area VI Banquets, we have developed a registration form to assist with the meal count and award sponsorship. Three registration packages are available. We encourage parents to attend the event and ask that you select option 3 to indicate the number attending. We ask that you plan accordingly and note that tickets will not be offered at the door.

If you choose package 2, the sponsor list has been attached so that you can select the award you wish to sponsor.

Please complete the attached registration form and mail with a check to the South Region Office by Monday April 20th. Tickets will then be mailed to you at your school.

Thanks,

--
W. Justin Sealy
Area Forestry Teacher