Teachers: Below is a list of Middle School Record Books that have been received into the office by my best count.
Please let me know if you sent one that is not listed.

Thanks- Von

2009 SOUTH REGION MIDDLE SCHOOL RECORD BOOKS
CHAPTER /SCHOOL STUDENT Record Book AREA Area V Area VI PLACING ADVISOR
Brantley Middle Ashley Gibson Ent   1   Johns
  Jordan Melton Ent   1
  Molly Meyer Ent   1
Turner Co. Middle Luke Reeves Exp 1     Reeves
  Jacob Reeves Agri 1
Lee Co. Middle Ebonie Parker Exp 1     Stevens
  Laycee Sumner Ent 1
  Taylor Brown Ent 1
  John David Stabler Ent 1
Ware Magnet Randi Rouse Ent   1   Henderson
Echols Co. Middle Elizabeth Young Exp   1   Corbett
  James Robert Permenter Ent   1
  Dolly Melton Exp   1
  Clay Corbett Ent   1
Hutto Middle Caroline New Ent 1     Kelly
  Taylor Strickland Ent 1
Berrien Co. Middle Jarrett Dean ? 1     Hand
Ben Hill Middle Nathan Fountain Ent 1     Trammell

--
Von G. Peavy
South Region