Teachers : Please check the Area officer Application list below (Junior is below Senior).  If I have left anyone off or if the info is incorrect, Please let me know ASAP.  Thanks- Von

CHAPTER OFFICER APPLICATIONS

08-09
AREA V Senior   AREA VI Senior
CHAPTER # STUDENT NAME 2010 Grade   CHAPTER # STUDENT NAME 2010 Grade
Turner Co. High 1 William Reese Giddens 11   Brantley Co. High 1 Jessica Skipper 11
Lee Co. High 1 Katie Usry 12   Jeff Davis High 1 Amanda Miller 11
Colquitt Co. High 1 Maggie Hart 11   Lanier Co. High 1 Cassidy Gilliard 10
Northeast Tift 1 Victoria Weaver 10   Berrien Co. High 1 Kylan Keefe 12
Irwin Co. High 2 Hillery Reeves 10   Brunswick High 1 Alisha Mikell 11
    Tyler Reeves 12   Ware Magnet 1 Kendal Hickox 11
Eighth Street Middle 1 Kari Giddens 12   Cook Co. High 1 Karalynn Vonier 11
Tift Co. High 1 Katy Summers 12   Coffee Co. High 2 Spencer Highsmith 12
              Elisa Purvis 12

  8         9

AREA V Junior   AREA VI Junior
Hutto Middle 1 Taylor Strickland 9   Coffee Co Middle 1 Jaimee Kinnett 8
Lee Co. Middle 1 Denton Erickson 9   Ware Magnet Middle 1 Randi Rouse 9
Turner Co. Middle 2 Jacob Reeves 8   Berrien Middle 1 Jarrett Dean 9
    Hannah Rooks 8   Echols Middle 2 Elizabeth Young 8
Irwin Co. Middle 1 Cole Harper 8       Clay Corbett 7
Ben Hill Middle 2 Hayley Danielle Nix 8
    Donald Morgan Anderson Jr. 8

  7         5

--