SPECIAL PRESENTATION -
LEARN ABOUT MATT HUDGINS' FALL 2008 STUDY ABROAD EXPERIENCE IN XALAPA, MEXICO

FRIDAY, MAY 1, 6:00 - 8:00 PM CALEDONIA LOUNGE (behind 40 Watt)

Are you curious about studying abroad and think you can't afford it?

UGA student Matt Hudgins earned a $4000 Benjamin A Gilman International Scholarship Award to study abroad during Fall 2008 at the Universidad Veracruzana in Xalapa, Mexico.  Matt has returned to UGA and has stories about his experience in Mexico, music and photos to share, plus further information about the Gilman Scholarship.
The Gilman International Scholarship is offered each year to study abroad students nationwide who receive Pell Grants and who study abroad for a semester or more.

All students, staff & faculty are invited and welcome to attend!

-- For more information on Friday's special event, please contact Matt Hudgins at [log in to unmask]

-- For more information on Gilman, visit the website at:  http://www.iie.org//programs/gilman/index.html and/or schedule an appointment with a study abroad advisor in the Office of International Education.  706-425-374.

- Visit the Listserv at UGA website at http://listserv.uga.edu/
- Then select: ‘Browse, Subscribe, Post, Search ’
- Type ‘SISA-L’ in the text box and hit ‘go’
- Select ‘Join or Leave the List’
- Type your e-mail in the box and select ‘leave the list’
- You will receive a confirmation automatically.

**Thank you for visiting the Study Abroad Office- We would enjoy
feedback from you since your recent visit to our office.
Please take a moment to fill out our online evaluation at this link:
http://www.uga.edu/oie/sa_eva.html

--

---
Ms. Colleen P. Larson

Office of International Education
University of Georgia
Bank of America Building, 3rd Floor
110 East Clayton Street
Athens, GA  30602

http://www.uga.edu/oie

Study Abroad/Exchange Telephone:  706-425-3274

Study Abroad/Exchange Fax: 706-425-3315