Dear SISA-L Readers,

Below you will find three additional Diversity Abroad scholarship announcements. Deadlines are approaching!  (The three awards are listed in order of their deadlines.) For more information, read on and also be sure to visit:

http://www.diversityabroad.com/scholarships/summer-spring-fall

*If you would like to stay up to date on Diversity Abroad’s scholarship
opportunities please follow Diversity Abroad on Twitter:

http://twitter.com/diversityabroad

**************************************
1. Diversity Abroad & Semester at Sea Scholarship (Fall 2009),

Deadline: April 24, 2009

The Diversity Abroad & Semester at Sea Scholarship will award up to five scholarships for the fall 2009 voyage. Scholarship award amounts are equal to 50% off the cost of the least expensive cabin category available at the time of confirmation.

*************************************
2. DiversityAbroad.com Study Abroad Scholarship (Fall 2009)

Deadline: May 1, 2009

Diversity Abroad, in conjunction with AIFS, will award six $1,000 scholarships to any student who studies abroad with a DiversityAbroad.com partner organization
(http://www.diversityabroad.com/study-abroad-partners ) during fall 2009.

3. Study Abroad Turkey Scholarship for Minority Students (Summer 2009 & Fall 2009)

Summer & Fall 2009 Scholarship Deadline: Rolling

The Turkish Coalition of America (TCA) in cooperation with Diversity Abroad awards grants in the amount of $2,000, $1,000 and $500 for ethnic minority undergraduate and graduate students. $2,000 grants are awarded for semester and academic year study abroad. $1,000 grants are awarded for short-term programs that last between 4 and 8 weeks. $500 grants are awarded for short-term programs less than 4 weeks long.  Any African-American, Hispanic/Latino or Native-American undergraduate or graduate student from any U.S. community college or university is eligible for the scholarship.

Lila Grisar

**Thank you for visiting the Study Abroad Office- We would enjoy
feedback from you since your recent visit to our office.
Please take a moment to fill out our online evaluation at this link:
http://www.uga.edu/oie/sa_eva.html