PLEASE RETURN BY MAY 20th.

Rooted Poinsettias will be delivered around the 3rd week of August.
Prefinished Poinsettias around Sept 8th and 10th.
Ferns and Plugs will be delivered Sept. 8th and 10th.

To add to the chaos of school closing it is time to order ferns, fall plugs and poinsettias.
Mr. Johnston has a few new plants that he thought might add a new dimension to your inventory. Diascia is a great container plant. It is hardy through out our typical winter.
It is in the snapdragon family and easy to grow. He also has Alyssum and Phlox available. If there is anything in particular you are interested in let me know.

They also offer Mums in the fall if you are interested in a fund raiser. You can contact them at 706 647-9239.
Let me know if I can help in anyway.
Thanks,
Anne
--