From: [log in to unmask]

Date: Fri, 22 May 2009 12:31:38
To: Heather Shultz<[log in to unmask]>; <[log in to unmask]>; Christy Page<[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Please Forward

Heather and Christa,

Could you each send the below notice out on your list serve?  The American Angus Association will be shutting down their computer system at 4:30 p.m. Central time on May 29 to change over to their new system.  The AAA has done a good job of letting everyone know about this but I am afraid that the kids from Georgia who have never participated in an Angus event and who aren't a member of the Georgia Junior Angus Association might not know about it.  I am just trying to get word to agents and ag teachers so that we don't have someone come up at the last minute with a problem

NOTICE - The American Angus Association will be updating its computersystem during the weekend of May 29th through June 1st. BeginningFriday afternoon (May 29), several of the websites will be unavailablefor use. In particular, the AAA Login website will be down the entireweekend. Other websites will have intermittent access available duringthis time. This notice includes the websites for AmericanAngus Association, National Junior Angus Association, AngusProductions, Inc and Angus Foundation. Special note: NationalJunior Angus Show - The entry deadline and ownership deadline for theNational Junior Angus Show is June 1, 2009 (postmark date). Please planaccordingly as online show entries will not be available after 4:30p.m. CDT on May 29th due to computer system upgrades. All transfersneed to be submitted prior to May 29, 2009 to ensure the work iscompleted. Thank you for your patience during this time of transition, and we apologize for any inconvenience.

Thanks,

Carolyn

--
David Turner