Teachers,

If you have students who would like to apply for the National FFA band, chorus, and/or talent program at the 82nd national convention, please view the following link for information on how to apply. The deadline for application tapes and paperwork to be in the State FFA Office is June 15. We will then review all tapes, certify the applications and submit to national FFA by the national deadline.

http://www.ffa.org/index.cfm?method=c_convention.bandchorustalent

This is a great opportunity for talented FFA members from our state to perform in front of thousands at the National FFA Convention. If you have students who are qualified, please encourage them to apply. Please note that there is a $25 application fee this year for all national band, chorus and talent applications.

If you have questions, feel free to contact the State FFA Office at (706) 542-8990.

Ben Lastly

Executive Secretary

Georgia FFA Association

316 Poultry Science, UGA