It is hard to believe that another school year is coming to an end. I recently had the opportunity to hear a senior FFA member make remarks at his local FFA banquet and what he said was a reminder that everything is a matter of perspective and how you choose to look at things. He said, "every ending should be seen as a new beginning."

So, as we close out another year, lets all look forward to the new beginning that we are about to face. Please take just a moment to look over the attached North Region Newsletter.  As always, THANK-YOU for making a positive difference in the lives of your students.

John (Chip) Bridges
Region Coordinator
North Region Agricultural Education
204 Four Towers - UGA