From: Dixie Wyatt [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, May 11, 2009 4:52 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Cc: Wyatt, Dixie
Subject: 2009-2010 Calender

If you have suggestions about next year's calender for Area I, please email one of the following:
     Rhonda Mathews ([log in to unmask])
     David Yarbrough ([log in to unmask])
     Dixie Wyatt ([log in to unmask])

The deadline for final suggestions is May 15, 2009, but the 3 of us need time to put everything together so that we don't submit the same suggestions several times. So far, we have only had 3 people contact us with suggestions. If you have a suggestion, please send it to us as soon as possible.

Thank you,
Dixie Wyatt