Dear Ciliate Research Community,

I am writing you because I am responsible for the FASEB Workshop Session:
Ciliates in the Classroom at the FASEB Ciliate Molecular Biology Conference
this year.  The format of the session will be a set of talks by ciliate
biologists that have found innovative ways of using ciliates within their
classes followed by a short open forum discussion session.

I would like to request that anyone interested in presenting during this
session please email me a title and a brief description of how you are using
ciliates within your classroom.  If you could send this to me by June 7th I
will be able to determine the number of talks that will be given and let
everyone know if they will be presenting a talk during the workshop by June
12th.

I look forward to seeing you at FASEB and am excited to see how the we are
using ciliates not only in our research but also within the classroom.

REMEMBER:  Email me your title and summary by June 7th to be considered for
the presentation timeslots.

Thanks,

Josh Smith

--