Dear ciliate researchers,

Remember to register for the FASEB Ciliate Molecular Biology Conference by June 1 at 11:59 PM (EST)
to be eligible for the early registration price (you same $100).  That is only five days away, so don’t
let the deadline slip past.
For more information on how to register visit the FASEB website at http://src.faseb.org.

We hope to see you this summer in Vermont!

Undergraduate researchers and mentors: As we announced earlier, we will have a special platform
session for presentation by undergraduate researchers.  Due to support of the conference by the
National Science Foundation, we will likely be able to at least partially support those undergraduates
presenting their work at the conference. In addition to applying through the FASEB website, please
send your abstract to Emily Wiley ([log in to unmask]) and indicate your interest in speaking
in the undergraduate session.

Expect more announcements soon.