Good Afternoon,

I hope that you are having a great summer.

Please take a moment to visit the Teacher Directory on our web page and review the picture that we have of you. Many of the photos are several years old and need to be updated. We also have several teachers who do not have a photo in the directory. The photo in the directory also serves as your Portal photo.

I will have a camera set up in the registration area during the GVATA Summer Teacher's Conference registration on Monday morning. If you have a photo that you would like to have updated please stop by and let us take care of this for you.

Many of our fellow teachers use this directory to learn who each of us are. Please help us to have an up to date resource for our profession.

Thank you for helping us with this project.

David

--
David Turner
216 Four Towers, UGA Campus