It has come to my attention that the link for tags / rule book listed in the
original e-mail doesn't work. Here is a link to the aged website that should
work:

*Tag order form:*
http://gaaged.org/_Short-Term_files/New%20for%20Website/2009-2010%20ORDER%20FORM%20FOR%20EAR%20TAGS.pdf

*2009-2010 Rulebook:  *
http://gaaged.org/_Short-Term_files/New%20for%20Website/Georgia_Junior_%20Livestock_2009-2010_Rulebook.pdf

For future reference - these are listed under "Updated Documents" on the
Aged home page.