Teachers

Please note - updates from Karen at the Georgia National Fair.  We covered
most of these things at GVATA Summer conference, but please make sure to
include the *Advisor's form with your entries for the GA Natl Fair *- it is
attached. Please contact your area teacher with questions.

 FYI,
Attached is a copy of the "What's New" and an Advisors Form that we will
require starting this year.

Thanks,
Karen K. Glasscock
Agricultural Program Coordinator
Georgia National Fairgrounds & Agricenter
P.O. Box 1367, 401 Larry Walker Pkwy.
Perry, GA  31069
478-988-6524/Fax 478-988-6526

20th Annual Georgia National Fair