Please use this updated ear tag order form for ordering livestock tags for
all state shows for 2009-2010 show season.  Please note we changed Steer ear
tags this year - *we will no longer require EID tags*.  *Steers & Heifers
are the same price*.  If you have already ordered steer ear tags at the old
price - you will be reimbursed. I am attaching the correct form to this
e-mail, but it is also on the aged listserve under "updated documents."

But, please try to use this form for all future tag orders for this school
year.  Thank you.

--
Christa Steinkamp
North Region - Area Livestock Teacher