We had nearly 200 letters written from FFA members to soldiers during the
81st Georgia FFA Convention. In addition to sending a copy of these letters
to a USO service to be distributed, I would like to get names and addresses
for members of the AgEd family who are active in the military. If any of you
have a family member, teaching partner, alumni member, etc.who is serving in
the military, please send me their name and an address and I will send a
copy of these letters to them.

Thanks for your help in getting these letters to the men and women who
deserve to hear "thank you."

Ben

Ben Lastly

Executive Secretary