Attached are the results of the national proficiency judging for the state winners from Georgia. Congratulations to all 47 students and their advisors for reaching this level of success.

I am proud to report that Georgia has 14 national proficiency finalsts this year! These 14 students will have the opportunty to interview at the national convention in October to become the national winner. In addition, Georgia has 14 Gold rankings, 9 Silver rankings, and 9 Bronze rankings.

The attached document shows the ranking of all 47 students. If you have questions, please contact me. Congratulations again to these students and their advisors!

Ben

Ben Lastly
Executive Secretary
Georgia FFA Association