Please see the announcement below of the new Chatham County Agriculture
position.

Thanks,

Cindy W. Greene
Region Coordinator
Central Region Agriculture Education
Georgia Department of Education
711 Highway 57 West
Swainsboro, Ga.  30401
478-289-2552

----- Forwarded by Cindy Greene/SIA/DOE/GADOE on 07/01/2009 03:04 PM -----

Tammy Broadnax <[log in to unmask]>
06/29/2009 08:40 AM

Cindy Greene <[log in to unmask]>
cc

Subject
Chatham County Ag position

Hey Cindy

I just wanted to see if you could post our opening on the Ag Website; it?s
now officially posted.  Interested parties can apply at www.sccpss.com

Tammy Broadnax, Ed.S.
Supervisor
Career, Technical & Agriculture Education
Savannah- Chatham County Public Schools
Office: 912-395-6765
Fax: 912-965-2788
Cell: 912-658-2914

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
The information and any attachments in this Email are proprietary and
strictly confidential. It is intended solely for the use of the individual
or entity named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended
recipient or agent, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying,
distributing, or taking of any action based on the contents is strictly
prohibited and protected by the law governing records confidentiality. If
you received this communication in error, please notify the sender and
delete this communication.