REMINDER:       GVATA Teacher?s Conference, July 12-15

REGISTRATION:   Sunday 5:00pm-7:00pm
                        Monday 8:30am-10:30am

OPENING SESSION & AWARDS LUNCHEON:   Monday 11:30am

I hope each of you plan to attend the Annual GVATA Teacher?s Conference
July 12-15 in Augusta.  The GVATA Board has planned an excellent program,
and we look forward to visiting with you next week.  During this economic
setback, it is especially important that you support your teacher
organization and not step backward.  We must remain strong and dedicated
to our profession.  Again, we look forward to visiting with you next week.

NOTE:   If you have not registered with the CTAE Resource Network, please
do so at http://www.ctaern.org.

Melvin Thompson
South Region Coordinator
ABAC 34--2802 Moore Hwy