REMINDER:        GVATA Teacher’s Conference, July 12-15

REGISTRATION:        Sunday 5:00pm-7:00pm
                        Monday 8:30am-10:30am

OPENING SESSION & AWARDS LUNCHEON:   Monday 11:30am

I hope each of you plan to attend the Annual GVATA Teacher’s Conference July 12-15 in Augusta.  The GVATA Board has planned an excellent program, and we look forward to visiting with you next week.  During this economic setback, it is especially important that you support your teacher organization and not step backward.  We must remain strong and dedicated to our profession.  Again, we look forward to visiting with you next week.

NOTE:        If you have not registered with the CTAE Resource Network, please do so at http://www.ctaern.org.

Melvin Thompson
South Region Coordinator
ABAC 34--2802 Moore Hwy