From: Joe Green <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, Jul 20, 2009 at 10:38 AM

Teachers,

The hand outs and power point from my GVATA presentation are now posted on the web site. You can access them by clicking on "Updated Documents" under the new tab of the front page.

Joe

Joe C. Green
Horticulture Teacher - Pope High
FFA Chapter Advisor
http://popehs.typepad.com/mr_green/
www.popehorticulture.com
I.S.A. Certified Arborist - International Society of Arboriculture
770-578-7900, ext. 286
named recipient(s) only.

--
David Turner