---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: tim lewis <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, Jul 20, 2009 at 4:01 PM
Subject: Ferns
To: [log in to unmask]

Dr. Hamlin,

I hope things are well with you. Since the summer conference is over and school is fast approaching, I know teachers will be trying to finalize their fall plans, including their plant orders. Lewis Farms Nursery has enjoyed growing ferns for teachers for several years and this year we have a good selection of plants which are up to a nice size already. Being larger than the typical 4 pots they are used to getting, they should finish very strong by next spring.

Specifically, we are offering true Boston, Macho, Sprengeri, Foxtail, and Kimberly Queen ferns in 5 1/4 X 5 1/4 x 5 1/4

square pots. Price for all types is $2.25 each. They are available now through September 30. Delivery to be arranged.

Thanks,

Tim Lewis

Lewis Farms Nursery

830 Hwy 26 East