Teachers

Please note - updates from Karen at the Georgia National Fair.  We covered most of these things at GVATA Summer conference, but please make sure to include the Advisor's form with your entries for the GA Natl Fair - it is attached. Please contact your area teacher with questions.

FYI,
Attached is a copy of the "What's New" and an Advisors Form that we will require starting this year.

Thanks,
Karen K. Glasscock
Agricultural Program Coordinator
Georgia National Fairgrounds & Agricenter
P.O. Box 1367, 401 Larry Walker Pkwy.
Perry, GA  31069
478-988-6524/Fax 478-988-6526

20th Annual Georgia National Fair