Teachers,

Please use this updated ear tag order form for ordering livestock tags for all state shows for 2009-2010 show season.  Please note we changed Steer ear tags this year - we will no longer require EID tagsSteers & Heifers are the same price.  If you have already ordered steer ear tags at the old price - you will be reimbursed. I am attaching the correct form to this e-mail, but it is also on the aged listserve under "updated documents."

But, please try to use this form for all future tag orders for this school year.  Thank you.

--
Christa Steinkamp
North Region - Area Livestock Teacher