I would like to thank you for your participation in the 2010 Chapter Challenge.  At the GVATA Summer Conference in Augusta, we sold over 265 tractors - over $9,400.  This money will be used to fund FFA award programs.

We still have plenty of tractors available so if you would like more, please let me know.  Remember that for each tractor your chapter buys, the chapter name will be entered in the drawing for the 5 x 8 utility trailer donated by Southern States, Horton Haulers and the Georgia FFA-FCCLA Center.  The drawing will be held during the career show at the State FFA Convention in April, 2010.

Thanks again for "Supporting Our Own."

Katrina

--
Katrina Jones