Teachers,

We had nearly 200 letters written from FFA members to soldiers during the 81st Georgia FFA Convention. In addition to sending a copy of these letters to a USO service to be distributed, I would like to get names and addresses for members of the AgEd family who are active in the military. If any of you have a family member, teaching partner, alumni member, etc…who is serving in the military, please send me their name and an address and I will send a copy of these letters to them.

Thanks for your help in getting these letters to the men and women who deserve to hear “thank you.”

Ben

Ben Lastly

Executive Secretary

Georgia FFA Association