Bring on the Heat Cattle Show that is held on Labor Day weekend in Nicholls, Georgia is CANCELLED! Due to circumstances beyond the control of the Coffee County Young Farmers the decision has been made to CANCEL the show. The Coffee County Young Farmers and the Coffee County Steer Club would like to thank all those who came and supported the show.

We would like to remind everyone of the Wiregrass Winter Classic in December and urge folks to make plans to attend. The dates are December 11-13, 2009.

Again, the Bring on the Heat Cattle Show has been CANCELLED!!

Jimmy Scott
Agriculture Education
Coffee High School
159 Trojan Way
Douglas, Georgia 31533
912-384-2689

Attention: My Email Address has changed. Please make the appropriate changes in your address book. Thank You