The Floral Design CDE's will be held
*Monday, September 14th for Area 4* at Swainsboro Tech/Butch Parrish
Building and
*Tuesday, September 15th for Area 3* at Camp John Hope in the cafeteria.
High Schools may enter 1 junior and 1 senior only.
Middle schools may enter 1 Jr.
I need to know if you are participating Sept. 8th by noon so that I can
order supplies.
You must preregister. There is no charge to participate but I need an
accurate count to defray costs.

Registration at 4:00pm
We *will start the Design part of the CDE at 4:30* pm so make certain you
are in place by 4:30.

Please complete and email to me:

*Senior Floral
Design
*
Chapter:

Student's
Name:
Advisor:

*Junior Floral Design*
Chapter:
Student's Name:
Advisor:

You need to bring design tools for your student (scissors, wire cutters). I
will provide items necessary to complete the design.
Seniors need a clipboard and pencil for the id and written exam.
Jrs will construct 2 of the designs and Srs 1.
Thanks and call if you have questions,
Anne

--
Anne Smith