Portal FFA is hosting a GGIA/ Nursery/ Floriculture Workshop (Contest)
on *Monday,
August 10th*.
Dr. Marshall has most of the plants on the GGIA/Nursery and Floriculture
lists. He also has the equipment and he and Mr. Waters are going to have
weeds from the lists as well. This will be a great start to your school
year. The GGIA materials are a wonderful resource and focus for your Hort
program.
Bring as many students as you would like, we hope to be set up by 3:30.
Portal is in the middle of a construction project so please do not arrive
before 3:15, buses have to load in front of the ag building. Park by the
barn and you and your students may begin when you arrive. There is no set
start time so come when you can.
Please let me know if you are attending and the number of students, Portal
FFA is going to provide refreshments so we need a count.
This should be a good workout so bring your students and your camera.
Call if you have questions,
Anne

--
Anne Smith