The Area V Floral Design CDE will be held at the New Bainbridge High School
on September 15, 2009 and the Area VI Floral Design CDE will be held at the
Atkinson County High School on *September 17, 2009*.  I need to know if you
will have a junior and/or senior participant by no later than September 9,
2009 in order to order the design materials for the CDE.  The material cost
will be $15.00 for both the junior and senior designs.

*I will not order more materials than pre-registered participants*, so you
must have pre-registered for this event.  I'll let everyone know who has
pre-registered by no later than September 11, 2009.  Do not hesitate to call
me if you question your pre- registration status.

*Please complete the attached form and return to me by no later than Wednesday,
September 9, 2009.*

Thanks

Eddie

*P.S.  Remember,  you must pay for design materials if you pre-register for
the CDE.*

--
Eddie McKie
Area Teacher