The Area V Floral Design CDE will be held at the New Bainbridge High School on September 15, 2009 and the Area VI Floral Design CDE will be held at the Atkinson County High School on September 17, 2009.  I need to know if you will have a junior and/or senior participant by no later than September 9, 2009 in order to order the design materials for the CDE.  The material cost will be $15.00 for both the junior and senior designs.

I will not order more materials than pre-registered participants, so you must have pre-registered for this event.  I'll let everyone know who has pre-registered by no later than September 11, 2009.  Do not hesitate to call me if you question your pre- registration status.

Please complete the attached form and return to me by no later than Wednesday, September 9, 2009.

Thanks

Eddie

P.S.  Remember,  you must pay for design materials if you pre-register for the CDE.

--
Eddie McKie
Area Teacher