*These are the schools I have registered for Floral Design.*
If I do not have your students name we can add it at the CDE.
The CDE will be held *Monday, September 14th* at Swainsboro Tech
(Southeastern Tech/Swainsboro Campus).
We will be in the Butch Parrish Building. Registration at 4:00, the design
part of the CDE will start at 4:30pm.

**
*Senior Floral Design*
    Chapter Name Bryan County High Crystal Sims Burke County High Jennifer
Faulk East Laurens High Kaitlin Warren Hephizah High  Jefferson County
High  Jenkins
County High  Johnson County High Jessica Ayalya Southeast Bulloch High Ashley
Cromley Swainsboro High
 Warren County High

 *Junior Floral Design*    Chapter Name Bryan County High Kelly Sims Burke
County High Lacie Goins Burke County Middle Brittany McLeod East Laurens Brooke
Pittman Effingham County High Victoria McFearin Effingham County
Middle  Jenkins
County High  Johnson County High  Montgomery County High Chloe Clark Montgomery
County Middle  Screven County High Kerri Anderson Screven County Middle  South
Effingham High  Southeast Bulloch High Ashlyn Starling Swainsboro High

Thomason Middle               Warren County High
 West Laurens High

 Call if you have questions,Thanks!

--
Anne Smith