 * *

These are the schools I have registered for Area 3 Floral Design. If I don't
have your student's name we can add that at the CDE. The CDE will be
held *Tuesday,
Sept. 15th. *We will be at *Camp John Hope* in the Dining Hall. Registration
at 4:00, the Design part of the CDE will begin at 4:30.

*Area 3 Senior Floral Design*
 Chapter Name Dodge County High Cade Burnham Houston County High Savannah
Wilson Jackson High  LaGrange  Macon County High Oneisha Gary Mary
Persons  Northeast
Bibb Jasmine Hill Northside  Peach County High Abigail Ivey Perry  Pike
County High  Troup County  Upson Lee High Tera Teal Warner Robins Ryanna
Zoellner

   Junior Floral Design Area 3  Chapter Name Bonaire Middle  Houston County
High Jamila Bell LaGrange  Mary Persons  Northeast Bibb Summer Wimbish
Northside  Peach County Taylor Davis Perry High  Perry Middle  Pike
Middle  Emily
Rowell Troup County   Upson Lee High Taylor Massey Upson Lee Middle Anna
Chambley

Call if you have any questions, Thanks!

--
Anne Smith