The Area 3 Land Judging Workshop will be September 24th at Peach County High
School Farm behind the High School.  We will begin registration at 4:00 pm
and start the Workshop at 4:30 pm.  Park around the show ring.

The Area 4 Land Judging Workshop will be September 22nd in Treutlen
County. We will begin registration at 4:00 pm and start the Workshop at 4:30
pm.  Please use these direction to the Workshop site.

From Soperton travel north on Ga. Highway 15 toward Adrian.  Cross
Interstate 16 and travel approximately 2 miles just past Barry Norris's
house and turn right Midway Church Road.  Take first right between grain
bins.  Park  around the metal building.

From Adrian travel south on Ga. Highway 15 toward Soperton approximately 7
miles.  Turn Left on Midway Church Road. Take first right between grain
bins.  Park  around the metal building.

Please let me know if you are planning to attend and how many students you
will be bringing.  Thanks Harold