A total of 41 teams participated in the Central Region Wildlife CDE
yesterday at Bleckley County High School.  First I would like to say Thanks
to Doyle Floyd and Kevin Jump for allowing us to use their facilities for
this.  Also thanks to the Central Region Area Teachers, Area Officers and
other FFA members that provided assistance with the grading of papers,
shuttling students and support during the cde.  A special thanks to Gully
Branch Tree Farm for allowing us to us their trailer for shuttling and to
all the teachers for having patience with us as we compiled the scores.
 Below will show the top three teams in each category that will be advancing
to State Competition on November 5, 2009 at Southeastern Technical College
in Swainsboro.  You will be receiving more information concerning the State
CDE as time nears.  A complete list of all teams is attached.
Area 3 Junior
1st - Bleckley County
2nd - Pike Middle
3rd - Schley County