Well September 30th is here and it is time to take my leave.    I can not
begin to express my thoughts today.  I am excited about the change but
emotional with memories and good thoughts of the past 30 years.  I greatly
appreciate all of the emails, cards, phone calls and words of
encouragement and support.  I hope that your memories of me will be
positive and even chuckle when you talk about me.  I'll bet there will
never be a Region Coordinator that can karaoke as well as I do!

I hope you will remember me as being fair and understanding and would just
about do anything for this program(that was legal)!  I treasure each of
you as friends and mentors.  My cell number will remain the same.  My
email addresses are:     personal    [log in to unmask]
                      new work   [log in to unmask]

Thanks again for 30 great years!

Cindy W. Greene
Region Coordinator