Well September 30th is here and it is time to take my leave.    I can not begin to express my thoughts today.  I am excited about the change but emotional with memories and good thoughts of the past 30 years.  I greatly appreciate all of the emails, cards, phone calls and words of encouragement and support.  I hope that your memories of me will be positive and even chuckle when you talk about me.  I'll bet there will never be a Region Coordinator that can karaoke as well as I do!

I hope you will remember me as being fair and understanding and would just about do anything for this program(that was legal)!  I treasure each of you as friends and mentors.  My cell number will remain the same.  My email addresses are:     personal    [log in to unmask]
                                                                                                new work   [log in to unmask]

Thanks again for 30 great years!

Cindy W. Greene
Region Coordinator