Just a reminder to configure your computers for the ellumination session on Thursday. BEFORE Thursday open and follow the directions on the 2 attachments. Thursday, you will log in to the session by clicking on the link below. Be prepared ahead of time by reading and following the directions. The Central Region staff can not help you after the session has begun. The session will be complete before and /or no later than 5 pm.

Thanks!

Cindy W. Greene
Region Coordinator
Central Region Agriculture Education
Georgia Department of Education
711 Highway 57 West
Swainsboro, Ga. 30401
478-289-2552

----- Forwarded by Cindy Greene/SIA/DOE/GADOE on 09/01/2009 02:39 PM -----

cc

Subject

Fw: Central Region Fall Elumination

----- Forwarded by Cindy Greene/SIA/DOE/GADOE on 08/27/2009 10:41 PM -----

                  Cindy Greene/SIA/DOE/GADOE

                  08/27/2009 02:05 PM

Central Region List Serve
cc
Subject

Central Region Fall Elumination
Summer is over for just about all of the Central Region School Systems. We still have a couple yet to begin and a few of you are finishing your 1st month! I hope each of you had a wonderful summer and are ready for the new year. Below are the instructions for next weeks' ellumination session. Please take the time to look over these directions and set up your computer BEFORE next Thursday afternoon. Our session should begin at 4 and we will be finished by 5 p. m. You will be able to log on before 4 pm. Please look over this material and let me know if you have any questions.

Please open this link and follow the directions:

All information necessary to connect to the Elluminate session is as follows, and handouts are also attached to help with Elluminate set-up.

Meeting Name:Central Region Agricultural Education Teachers Meeting
Start Date and Time:09/03/2009 4:00 EDT
End Date and Time:09/03/2009 5:30 EDT
Private Meeting:This is a private meeting and will not be displayed on the public schedule. Attendee(s)
may join by using the following link:

http://elluminate.gavirtualschool.org:80/doe/join_meeting.html?meetingId=1251135874390
Meeting Password:This is an open meeting. Attendee(s) don't require a password to join.
Presenter:Cindy Green – Central Region Coordinator – Agricultural Education

(See attached file: Elluminate_Live_V8_Participant_Quick_Reference_Guide.pdf)(See attached file: Elluminate Pre-configuration Instructions.pdf)