Just a reminder to configure your computers for the ellumination session on
Thursday.  BEFORE Thursday open and follow the directions on the 2
attachments.  Thursday,  you will log in to the session by clicking on the
link below.  Be prepared ahead of time by reading and following the
directions.  The Central Region staff can not help you after the session
has begun.  The session will be complete before and /or no later than 5 pm.

Thanks!

Cindy W. Greene
Region Coordinator
Central Region Agriculture Education
Georgia Department of Education
711 Highway 57 West
Swainsboro, Ga.  30401
478-289-2552

----- Forwarded by Cindy Greene/SIA/DOE/GADOE on 09/01/2009 02:39 PM -----

             Cindy Greene
             GA.US>                                                     To
             Sent by: "AgEd            [log in to unmask]
             Teachers of                                                cc
             Central Ga."
             <AGED-CENTRAL@LIS                                     Subject
             TSERV.UGA.EDU>            Fw: Central Region Fall Elumination

             08/27/2009 10:44
             PM

             Please respond to
               Cindy Greene
                  GA.US>

----- Forwarded by Cindy Greene/SIA/DOE/GADOE on 08/27/2009 10:41 PM -----

                         Cindy
                         Greene/SIA/DOE/G
                         ADOE

                         08/27/2009 02:05
                         PM                          Central Region List
                                                     Serve

                                                                        cc

                                                                   Subject

                                                     Central Region Fall
                                                     Elumination

Summer is over for just about all of the Central Region School Systems. We
still have a couple yet to begin and a few of you are finishing your 1st
month! I hope each of you had a wonderful summer and are ready for the new
year. Below are the instructions for next weeks' ellumination session.
Please take the time to look over these directions and set up your computer
BEFORE next Thursday afternoon. Our session should begin at 4 and we will
be finished by 5 p. m. You will be able to log on before 4 pm. Please look
over this material and let me know if you have any questions.

Please open this link and follow the directions:

All information necessary to connect to the Elluminate session is as
follows, and handouts are also attached to help with Elluminate set-up.
|-------+-----------------------------------------------------------------|
| Meetin| Central Region Agricultural Education Teachers Meeting          |
| g     |                                                                 |
| Name: |                                                                 |
|-------+-----------------------------------------------------------------|
| Start | 09/03/2009 4:00 EDT                                             |
| Date  |                                                                 |
| and   |                                                                 |
| Time: |                                                                 |
|-------+-----------------------------------------------------------------|
| End   | 09/03/2009 5:30 EDT                                             |
| Date  |                                                                 |
| and   |                                                                 |
| Time: |                                                                 |
|-------+-----------------------------------------------------------------|
| Privat| This is a private meeting and will not be displayed on the      |
| e     | public schedule. Attendee(s)                                    |
| Meetin| may join by using the following link:                           |
| g:    | http://elluminate.gavirtualschool.org:80/doe/join_meeting.html?m|
|       | eetingId=1251135874390                                          |
|-------+-----------------------------------------------------------------|
| Meetin| This is an open meeting. Attendee(s) don't require a password to|
| g     | join.                                                           |
| Passwo|                                                                 |
| rd:   |                                                                 |
|-------+-----------------------------------------------------------------|
| Presen| Cindy Green – Central Region Coordinator – Agricultural         |
| ter:  | Education                                                       |
|-------+-----------------------------------------------------------------|

(See attached file:
Elluminate_Live_V8_Participant_Quick_Reference_Guide.pdf)(See attached
file: Elluminate Pre-configuration Instructions.pdf)

Cindy W. Greene
Region Coordinator
Central Region Agriculture Education
Georgia Department of Education