Good Morning Teachers and Friends,

After much thought and consideration, I have decided to officially retire
on September 30, 2009.  I have accepted a 49% position with Heart of
Georgia RESA located in Eastman.  I will be 3 to 5 minutes or less from my
work station even on a bad traffic day!  This was not an easy decision but
one that I truly believe is the best for me and my family.

I will always be a supporter of Georgia Agriculture Education and the FFA
Foundation.  That commitment will never change.  I truly believe that this
program provides the best opportunities for student success and recognition
than any other program.  I look forward to continuing our friendships and
to serve the program in a alumni and supporter role.

Thank you for your support and friendship for more than 30 years!

Cindy W. Greene
Region Coordinator
Central Region Agriculture Education
Georgia Department of Education