Good Morning Teachers and Friends,

After much thought and consideration, I have decided to officially retire on September 30, 2009. I have accepted a 49% position with Heart of Georgia RESA located in Eastman. I will be 3 to 5 minutes or less from my work station even on a bad traffic day! This was not an easy decision but one that I truly believe is the best for me and my family.

I will always be a supporter of Georgia Agriculture Education and the FFA Foundation. That commitment will never change. I truly believe that this program provides the best opportunities for student success and recognition than any other program. I look forward to continuing our friendships and to serve the program in a alumni and supporter role.

Thank you for your support and friendship for more than 30 years!

Cindy W. Greene
Region Coordinator
Central Region Agriculture Education
Georgia Department of Education