This is the final reminder of the Central Region Wildlife CDE that will be held at Bleckley Co. High School starting at 4:00 pm with registration.  The participation in this FFA CDE is tremendous.  There are 47 teams signed up to participate.  I need your help with grading papers at each of the practicum areas.  There will be an area teacher at each practicum, but we can speed the scoring process up if they have some help with the scoring.  I may try and start some teams before 4:30 if they are there and ready to compete.  If you have any questions, please contact me.

--
John Allen Bailey
Central Region Forestry Teacher