Dear Teachers,

If you have a student interested in participating in the Steer DNA
Validation Site at Screven Co. on Friday, September 11th from 3:00 to 5:00
pm, please remember that a reservation must be confirmed by 12 noon on
Thursday, September 10th.

 Reservations must be confirmed with Heather Shultz by emailing me at:
[log in to unmask]  If we do not receive any reservations by the designated
deadline this site will be canceled.

 Currently we have no reservations for the Screven Co. site.  Please
remember that all steers that are interested in participating in the 2010
Georgia Junior National Livestock State Steer Show must participate in one
of the designated DNA sites to be eligible to complete.  A complete list of
remaining DNA sites may be found at this link:
http://www.georgia4h.org/livestock/DNA%20Guidelines%202009-2010.pdf

--
Ricky Wheeler
Area Livestock Teacher