If you have a student interested in participating in the Steer DNA
Validation Site at Heart of Georgia Cattle Show, Dublin, GA from 7:00 to
10:00 am, please remember that a reservation must be received by 5:00 pm on
Thursday, September 24th.  Emily and I both will be out of the office on
Thursday, September 24th, so all reservations emailed to me will be
confirmed by 12 noon on  *Friday, September 25th*.

Reservations must be requested by emailing me at:  [log in to unmask]  If we
do not receive any additional reservations (other than those confirmed) by
the designated deadline this site will be canceled.  *If you have confirmed
a reservation for this date, we will contact you directly and provide an
alternative option*.

Currently we have one reservation for the Dublin site.  Please remember that
all steers that are interested in participating in the 2010 Georgia Junior
National Livestock State Steer Show must participate in one of the
designated DNA sites to be eligible to complete.  A complete list of
remaining DNA sites may be found at this link:
http://www.georgia4h.org/livestock/DNA%20Guidelines%202009-2010.pdf

Thank you,

Heather

*Heather K. Shultz*

*Georgia 4-H Program Coordinator I, Livestock*

Hoke Smith Annex #321-UGA

Athens, GA  30602

706/542-8892-Office

706/542-4373-Fax