Dear Teachers,

If you have a student interested in participating in the Steer DNA Validation Site at Screven Co. on Friday, September 11th from 3:00 to 5:00 pm, please remember that a reservation must be confirmed by 12 noon on Thursday, September 10th.

 Reservations must be confirmed with Heather Shultz by emailing me at:  [log in to unmask].  If we do not receive any reservations by the designated deadline this site will be canceled.

 Currently we have no reservations for the Screven Co. site.  Please remember that all steers that are interested in participating in the 2010 Georgia Junior National Livestock State Steer Show must participate in one of the designated DNA sites to be eligible to complete.  A complete list of remaining DNA sites may be found at this link: http://www.georgia4h.org/livestock/DNA%20Guidelines%202009-2010.pdf

--
Ricky Wheeler
Area Livestock Teacher

711 Highway 57 West