If you are going to the National FFA Convention, and are interested in serving as a judge for a national proficiency interview, or for the national agriscience fair, please let me know. The Agriscience Fair judging takes place on Thursday morning and the proficiency interviews take place on Thursday from noon through about 5 p.m. Both of these opportunities will provide you with an experience of seeing how these award programs work on the national level.

If you’re interested, please email or call me ASAP. Thanks.

Ben

Ben Lastly

Executive Secretary

Georgia FFA Association