*Agenda*

4:15 -4:45 p.m. - Registration

4:45 p.m. - Announcements

4:50 p.m. - Students at stations to review contest set up

5:00 p.m. CDE skills test begins

6:00 -7:00 p.m. - Judging by Master Florist

7:00 p.m. - Announcement and Awards Presented to Winners & Photos

7:00 -7:15 p.m. - Clean Up and Leave Site

*What to bring:*  Each student and teacher will need one of each of the
below supplies.

*Juniors: * Hand broom, dust pan, paper towels, tool box with equipment:
(scissors, knife (optional), wire cutters, Band-Aids, etc) 5-gallon
bucket, 1-gallon jug of water, clip board, pen/pencil

*Seniors:* Hand broom, dust pan, paper towels, tool box with equipment:
(scissors, knife (optional), wire cutters, Band-Aids, etc) 5-gallon
bucket, 1-gallon jug of water, clip board, pen/pencil, holder to support a
bouquet holder

*Teachers:* Payment for supplies (check or cash), dust pan, floor broom

*Sept 9th @ Etowah High School, Report to Lunchroom*
Host Teacher Ashley Rivers: cell 706-273-9601
Directions to Etowah
*From South I-75*: Travel I-75 north to exit #268 (I-575 North). From I-575
take exit #8 (Towne Lake Parkway). Turn left onto Towne Lake Parkway. Go
approx. 2 miles (Towne Lake Parkway turns into Eagle Drive after about a
mile and a half). Take Eagle Drive to Putnam Ford Road and turn right into
school complex at the traffic light. Etowah High School will be on your
left.                                                   *From Highway
92*(Acworth area): Take Highway 92 to Bells Ferry Road North. Go
approx. 2
miles to Eagle Drive. Turn right at 2nd light onto Eagle drive (Chevron gas
station on the corner). Take Eagle Drive approx. 1 mile to Putnam Ford Road
and turn left into school complex. Etowah High School will be on your left.
*From North Georgia (Dalton/Cartersville*): Take I-75 south to exit #120
(Hwy 92 - Acworth). Follow directions above "From Hwy. 92 (Acworth area)".
*North from I-285*: Take I-75 north to exit #268 (I-575 North). From I-575
take exit #8 (Towne Lake Parkway). Turn left onto Towne Lake Parkway. Go
approx. 2 miles (Towne Lake Parkway turns into Eagle Drive after about a
mile and a half). Take Eagle Drive to Putnam Ford Road and turn right into
school complex at the traffic light. Etowah High School will be on your
left.

*Sept 10th @ East Jackson High School, Report to Lunchroom*
Host Teacher: Taylor Ginn: cell number is 706-498-3222
Directions to East Jackson High:

*From Highway 85*:Exit onto 441 South from I-85 at the Commerce exit, 149.
Follow 441 through Commerce (past Wal-Mart, Ingles, etc) for about 8 miles.
Turn right onto Hoods Mill Road (there is a green sign that says East
Jackson County Schools). Follow Hoods Mill Road for about 1.5 miles. The
school will be on your left.
*From Athens*:From the Highway 29 loop, exit onto 441 North to Commerce.
Follow 441 straight past Sandy Creek area through Nicholson for about 14
miles. Turn left onto Hoods Mill Road (there is a green sign that says East

--
Dr. Teri Hamlin
North Region Agriculture Education