The Area I Wildlife CDE will take place tomorrow at Sonoraville High School
in Calhoun.  We have 33 register.  Please review the list and let me know if
I need to add your team or take off your team.   The number next to your
team below is your Team # that will need to be put on all your score
sheets.   We will be ready to receive your team as they arrive.  We will let
the first teams enter at 4:00 pm.  Please plan to arrive no later than
5:00.   When all 4 of your team members have finished, then your team is
free to leave.   Results will be announced by Thursday by email on the North
Region listserv.   Students will  need pencil or pen and a clipboard.  Refer
to the CDE tips I sent out and the CDE rules for more information.  Top
three senior and top three junior teams will advance to the state CDE.
Good luck to your team.

Junior
1. Gilmer County
2. Jasper Middle