Teachers I saw a florist judge yesterday who was very excited to show me a thank you note she had received from an FFA member and her teacher. She had it posted on her front bulletin board for every one to see.

Inside myself I was very disappointed that she had only received one note. It is very important that you let these industry people know we appreciate their time and effort in working with the FFA.

Teachers please take time asap and sit down with your students and write a thank you note to the judges of your area Floral Design Contest.

2009 Floral Design Judges for North Region
Area I Judges
1. Jan Ostell, Marietta Flower Shop
a. 789 Roswell St. Marietta,  Ga  30060

2. Pat Holland, Holland's Flowers & Gifts
a. 4750 Alabama Rd, Roswell, Ga 30075

3. Shirley Cash, Dixie Florist
a. 5279 Bells Ferry Rd, Acworth, Ga 30102

4. Lisa Kay Kinsler, Woodstock Florist & Gifts
9515 Main St Woodstock, GA   30188

5. Jeff Purdy Reeves Wholesale Florist
10288 Hwy 92 Woodstock, GA  30188

Area II Judges

1. Jeff  Lott
Garden Gate Florist, 910 East Spring Street, Monroe, Ga 30655

2. Deborah Fuller
Flowerland Florist, 823 Prince Ave, Athens, Ga 30606

3. Dr. Frank Flanders
100 Four Towers, UGA, Athens Ga. 30602

4. Pam Butts
Address: 850 Cherokee Rd Winterville, GA 30683

5. Shannon Lawrence
114 LAKEVIEW ESTATES LANE
EATONTON, GA. 31024-0000

--